Posted by Admin on August, 17, 2022
Dry raisins are made by drying grapes. The grapes are dried for 3 to 4 weeks. There are many varieties of grapes and this is determined on the basis of the quality of grapes used to make the raisins. They vary in colour and size. They can be black, yellow, green, blue, etc. The raisins traditionally were dried in sun but now they are also artificially dehydrated.
The grapes are firstly processed by drying them. Pre-treatment is the next step. The pre-treatment increases the rate of water removal from the grapes. Raisins are very nutritional for us. Proper intake of these raisins is believed to be beneficial for our health.
There are many benefits of dry raisins. These are known as Kishmish in India. The health benefits of dry raisins are as follows:
• These are known to improve digestion. This is because they are rich in fibres. When taken in proper quantities, they are believed to improve constipation problems, improve the bowel movements. They remove the toxins and waste products from the body.
• The raisins help to improve the condition of flatulence, acid reflux and bloating.
• The raisins have a large number of polyphenolic phytonutrients which include vitamin A, beta-carotene, A-carotenoid, etc. These components make our eyesight strong.
• These maintain the proper blood pressure. The raisins are low in sodium content and this lowers the high blood pressure. Overall, they are good for heart health.
• The raisins are rich in the nutrient Boron. This is required for strong bone formation.
• Weight loss is promoted by the intake of these raisins. These have low calories. They are naturally sweet. They fulfil your cravings.
• The immunity is boosted by these dry raisins. These have minerals and vitamins such as calcium, vitamin C, and iron. These boost immunity.
• These dry raisins are anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
• The raisins are rich in iron and copper content. So, they increase the process of formation of red blood cells. Hence, they prevent anaemia.
• They are important for teeth health. The oleanolic acid present in them prevents tooth decay to occur.
• They improve skin conditions and hair problems also.
It is beneficial to have the soaked raisins. The soaked raisins aid in better absorption of nutrients. So, they have many health benefits.
Dry Raisins Suppliers in India supply the dry raisins in India with many nutrients. These nutrients are naturally present in them. The dry raisins are rich in vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1 Vitamin K, etc are present in it.
These have carbohydrates, proteins, and negligible fat in them. The consumption of dry raisins should not increase by 40 to 50 grams per day. It has boron, iron, and calcium in it.
Dry Raisins Suppliers in India supply dry raisins anywhere in India. The shelf life of the product can be 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year. The product has FSSAI and Import certifications. The products are rich in taste, have good quality, no artificial colour, etc.
The suppliers are reliant and appreciated for their products. The packaging size rang from 50 gm to 500gm. They can be packed in plastic or paper box. The product has purity and complies with the food safety norms. The wholesale prices are provided by the Wholesale Dry Raisins Suppliers in India.
So, the suppliers are trustworthy and known for their services. The details of the product can be checked on their sites on the internet.
This entry was posted on August, 17, 2022 at 11 : 47 am and is filed under Dry Raisins. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.